Friday, March 18, 2011

Home At Last

Well...
The past month and a half has been ridiculously crazy and it came and went faster than I can even explain. Delayed flights, Nicaragua, beautiful children, a mind in half Spanish-mode, new friends, platanos, climbing volcanos, God totally capturing my heart, a sad goodbye, a loving homecoming, only unpacking what needed to be washed and repacked for Florida three days later, a much needed vacation with my amazing family, swimming with dolphins and saltwater fish, fulfilling my lifelong dream of petting and feeding a real-live giraffe, defying the five (five huge roller coasters at Busch Gardens), seeing a re-enactment of Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection, the Justin Bieber swoop, sticking my foot in my mouth too many times to count, sunbathing, burnt skin, getting tan, deep sea fishing, the longest game of UNO ever, delicious food and better company, returning to snow...yuck, the feel of rapidly approaching Spring :)

----------------

I've been so overly blessed the past few weeks that everything seems like it was nothing more than the best dream ever. I have a constant joy and reassurance because the Lord is with me always and I just have this huge pull in my heart that makes me hope to glorify God in absolutely everything I do. 

God Bless.

Love,
Hanna Linden

1 comment:

  1. ... :) yeah it sounds like God has blessed the servant ;)

    ReplyDelete